Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I was AWAY but BACK now! RUNWAY TO WORKWAY FASHIONS are back:

We were having a busy summer and since it is a short one in Calgary, we took our time to enjoy it with my 19 years-old niece from the Czech Republic.

Considering that after Stampede, the fashion kind of "quiets" down for the rest of the summer, I have decided to just wear lots of white textured blouses and dresses or a punch of colour but mainly "the VS stylish yoga gear" ... for our hikes in the mountains!

Here are some of the photos from our Canadian Rockies hikes:

MY "WEEKLY" FASHION TIP is back:

The beautiful nature was amazing but what was even more so...the love & admiration given to my tight active-wear pants from Victoria Secret LOL. Let's just say that my husband made sure to clean and dust off any mess off me at all times ... no matter where I sat or how dirty my shorts got. "Victoria Secret ... your secret is mine too!"

I did get the sport-yet-push-up bra too! All worth it...in the end.

When "the little feet" got tired, lucky for them there was Daddy to carry ... always!

HOPE YOU ALL FORGIVE ME MY ABSENCE knowing that I had fun...

WISHING YOU THE MOST LOVELY AND FASHIONABLE WEEK IN TRENDY HIKING VICTORIA SECRET STYLE!

HUGS Z

3 comments:

  1. You are forgiven for being gone so long but only because you've shown us your amazing travel pictures...YOU LUCKY GIRL! What a beautiful place Dylan dog and family would love to hike those mountains, it's so pretty, so is your niece. I hope you had a lot of fun this summer.

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh gorgeous photos!!:) love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I hope you're having a wonderful week!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete