Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Doors, Doors, Doors!

Hello everyone!
Firstly, I am sorry for being out of touch a bit, it has been a tiring and sad departure from Europe after a month in the Czech Republic, leaving my family behind. Well, my dad came along and that is fantastic!
And the return to Calgary has been all about the spring cleaning and hiring services and managing people to get the garden and house ready to enjoy the warm weather here. 

On another note, here is our new french master bedroom door, walnut, beautiful, put in while I was away...and a new chandellier lantern for our staircase too ... sweet home coming, yes, my husband waiting for me was the best part of it all...but back to our doors ...smiles....








Back in Europe, in my home town and around, I have seen some spectacular doors that I would like to share with you, what do you think?





1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Gorgeous and I like the chandelier Z. It's nice your Dad got to come back with you:)

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete