Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mid-week deliveries?

I love gifts, even when I ordered them myself and they got delivered today!
I was showered in them actually today(:
First, Tina from Enchanted Home Blog sent me the lovely silvers!! They speak for themselves...and HERE (TINA'S ENCHANTED HOME SHOP) you can visit her on-line shop!!
JUST look at those lovelies(:

This crest goes well in my kitchen with the already existing silver bowl there! I will probably drink beer out of it...being Czech and all!

I wanted something small for my vanity..for perfumes, this is ideal.
I prefer to keep everything else in the drawers(:

My husband's vanity gets a matching one in slightly different shape.

Another SILVER-gray item that was brought to me second this afternoon is this pile of stone for my landscaping!

Also, our new "kinda gray" wicker furniture for the patio is here...
All great comes in 3's!

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A LOVELY mid-week time!
XO Z



P.S. and for more on Tina's tray use in my house click on image below (:

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Those silver pieces are gorgeous and I'm so happy for you. Enjoy them! Tina has the most beautiful pieces!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Tina is great and has some wonderful treasures available at her store.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh those silvers and furniture are gorgeous!! I love them a lot! thank you so much for visit me and lovely comment!! I follow you to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    Amazing pictures!
    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Tina does have a fabulous store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. First how happy I am to discover your beautiful blog!!!!!! Second so lovely for you to give the little shop a shout out. You sure did justice to the silver items...thanks!! You picked some of my favorites!~ Enjoy them and now I am following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love gettings deliveries too! I guess everyone does! So fun! The Internet has brought personal gift giving to a new level! The almost black wicker is great! A nice alternative!
    Best to you,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Prada perfume too; it's my current top bottle. Now I need a fancy tray like yours in order to keep up.

    ReplyDelete