Thursday, February 14, 2013

Post Valentine's recap:

Few bloggers made an impact on me and here is to spreading the love...

I really enjoyed those "love" readings over at a blogger friend Caroline, click on if you want to read more:

“When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn't healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits - anything that kept me small. My judgement called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.”
―Kim McMillen

If I did make the time to go on a date with my hot husband I let Tina dress me at the Enchanted Home Blog into Lanvin dress in hot pink!

And I would have a laugh with Jennifer from Belclaire House about a pink bedroom and wanting to spend all the time with our son's.... And husbands at home snuggling.

I will apply all this knowledge during our long weekend celebrating a family day in Canada!
Have a great weekend too. XO, Z

3 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for the shout out! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear for the link, this made my day! Have a lovely weekend! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this. I love seeing some of my blogging friends here. Have a wonderful weekend!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete