Friday, January 17, 2014

Jewels for the weekend and every day:

How do you feel about earrings? Or getting them from your man? Nothing wrong if you don't like those kind of romantic gestures but if you do, you  are like me and may enjoy this little visit!


EARRINGS have been a bit more my favorites lately, maybe because you can always wear them and they are not in the way when you are a busy mom and active all day in some way or another.


My husband is very romantic that way and lucky me he not only is great at flirting with me but he knows where to go ... To make my eyes sparkle!



http://www.firenzejewels.com/diamond-jewelry/earrings/


Firenze jewelry store in NYC had these amazing emerald earrings I once pointed out to him (that my eye colour is like these emeralds!) and he got me the only other pair they had. Mine are slightly different, rounder....certainly similar and beautiful. Firenze never dissapoints and neither does my sweet husband. 



 




I adore him and them...smiles.


Another favorites of mine are my saphire and diamond earrings by Christoper Designs , CrissCut being the designer's uniqueness! 





What to wear with them? What is better than GUCCI!



Like I said, I just love earrings these days so much, and perhaps it all the red carpet festivities are helping that trend... a girl does what she must do!


Nothing can outdo PINK in my mind...And as it seem even Leslie has a pink moment ...check it out!


Hope you are having a lovely dreamy weekend!

XO, Z









2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such beautiful earrings you are featuring today and YES I DO enjoy those romantic gestures. The sapphire and diamond are my favorite .. stunning and I'm sure they look gorgeous on you:):) You are so kind to add me into this pretty mix! Thank you;)

      I hope you are feeling well and getting plenty of rest. Enjoy your weekend Z.! xxL

      Delete