Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Be inspired by my friend Shannon: "a mother of 3!"



















I love to see this! She is a busy mom with 3 little kids, house, work ... you know what i mean, but she makes sure that her style ...what she wears is just fabulous (-: any day! Simple white t-shirt is essential for layering anything at the moment and adds simplicity & freshness to rich leather pant and metallic belt, you can think of it as clean canvas! Leather pant? YES... always and anywhere, if you do a belted cardigan like Shan, it will be a noticeably sexy yet polished look.





















OK I asked her to take a few pictures of herself when running out the door to capture her style these days (winter ones in Calgary). I am glad I did, what a great velvet skirt and that belt is what makes the look here for me.






















And my last pick is this one for the fun she is having with "colour". Perhaps inspired by her silk scarf, but it is a great shoe to exhibit fun socks! Also, I enjoy to see that the proportions of wearing flared coat with skinny pant is right!
Thanks for sharing Shannon! I am sure you inspire women every day (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment